"Addicted to Beads"
Hello! Welcome to my A to Z Challenge. There will be posts every day this month (except Sundays, 'cos that's for Hull Fashion Week which I'll also be blogging in early April).
So what do I mean in my theme by being addicted rather than perhaps I really like beads?
|Before it all got out of hand!|
10 signs that I might be addicted to, rather than just really liking, beads!
- I get cravings for beads, seriously!
- I will sell items that belong to me to fund beads.
- I lived in a cold house for several years longer than necessary because I was spending my Boiler Fund on beads instead
- My work wardrobe is embarrassingly small because every time I go to buy "work clothes" I come home with a bead instead. I can't remember the last time I bought something new, but it was well over a year ago!
- I dream about beads and bracelet combinations
- Other people have photos of their loved ones on their phone... I have photos of beads
- I organise seeing friends who live far away according to any bead related trips that are due
- I spend more time getting ready choosing which beads to wear than the rest of my "getting ready time" all together
- We are sometimes late because I can't find the perfect bead despite owing hundreds.
- I've not counted my beads for years, the answer would genuinely horrify me.
What is your favourite addiction and why?
P.S. Curious about the other blogs taking part in the challenge? You can find them here!